We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
NORMAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CONSUMER
This warranty applies only to products in ordinary household use, and the consumer is responsible for the items listed below:
- Proper use of the treadmill in accordance with the instructions provided in this manual;
- Proper installation in accordance with instructions provided with the treadmill and with all local electric codes;
- Proper connection to a grounded power supply of sufficient voltage, replacement of blown fuses, repair of loose connections or defects in house wiring;
- Expenses for making the treadmill accessible for servicing, including any item that was not part of the treadmill at the time it was shipped from the factory;
- Damages to the treadmill finish during shipping, installation or following installation.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- CONSEQUENTIAL, COLLATERAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND INCIDENTAL EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY;
- Damage caused by abuse, negligent use, accident or unauthorized modification;
- Damage due to incorrect adjustment of the running belt and drive belt;
- Damage due to improper maintenance;
- Other violations and resulting damage.
- This warranty commitment is only valid for private use at home and is not applicable to professional training such as gymnasiums;
- Products that have been sold, transferred, bartered, or given to a third party;
- Products that do not have a warranty registration at LAUFHOME website. LAUFHOMEreserves the right to request proof of purchase if no warranty record exists for the product.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.